- Windows Vista, 7 and 8
- Microsoft no longer supports Windows XP (Still may work, but we do not support and recommend you upgrade)
- Mac OS X 10.4 to 10.9
(Linux Distributions not currently supported, but may work because our software is browser based)
A general rule to which browsers we support is as follows:
The current major build minus 1 is what we officially support for each major browser. (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari). Example: If the current version of Firefox is 29 we will support versions 29 and 28.
Currently we recommend:
- Internet Explorer 9 – 11 (Likely will work on 8, but we do not support it and future designs will likely not work in IE8)
- Mozilla Firefox 30 – 32 (Older versions may still work, but we recommend being up to date with your software)
- Google Chrome 34 – 37 (Older versions may still work, but we recommend being up to date with your software)
- Safari 6 – 7 (Older versions may still work, but we recommend being up to date with your software)
Note: If you still plan to use Windows XP, we HIGHLY RECOMMEND you use the Firefox or Chrome Browsers instead of IE8
Other Software and Plugins
We cannot guarantee our courses will run on dial up service as they are optimized for broadband. Minimum Broadband Specs of 500 Kbps download and 384 Kbps upload. Recommended 1 Mbps Download and 768 Kbps upload. Wireless Broadband can run slow on videos depending on connection speeds. 4G Network Recommended for Wireless.
Note about Tech Help
Technology has a way of moving forward quickly, so we are always glad to try and help you get up and running. If you are having technical issues please be aware if you are not running updated versions of the major browsers or operating systems we may be limited in the assistance we can offer until those systems are up to date.